Note: We do not do orders outside of the continental USA.
- Specifically designed for respiratory benefits
- Contains vitamin C which is water soluable and helps to fight or deter infections
- Has vitamin K essential to synthesize proteins needed to clot blood
- Contains butterbur without PAs to aid with cough, hay fever, and asthma
- Has quercetin that stablizes cells that release histamine
- Contains bromelain important to immunity and reducing inflammation
- Has citrus bioflavonoids thought to enhance effects of vitamin C
- Contains feverfew that is anti-inflammatory and help with fever
- Has stinging nettle known to help with allergies, hay fever, cough and even in treatment of tuberculosis
This product is a combination of several herbs and vitamin C which are effective in respiratory health. Vitamin C is helpful in deterring infections while citrus bioflaonoids make vitamin C more effective. Vitamin K is important to forming the proteins that clot blood that make that right consistency of blood as it goes to the lungs. Bromelain and feverfew both aid the immune system in reducing inflammation. Butterbur and stinging nettle both help with cough and hay fever symptoms. Stinging nettle also aids in allergies and the treatment of tuberculosis. Lastly it also contains quercetin that stablizes cells that release histamine as well as other health benefits.
|Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, rice powder, vegetable magnesium stearate, and silicon dioxide.|
|KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.|
|SUGGESTED USE: 1 capsule daily preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.|
|Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and crustacean shellfish.|
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|